American Employment Based (EB-3) Immigration Program
Overview and advantages
The American Employment Based (EB-3) Immigration Program is a very low cost and risk free program allowing the candidates to obtain a permanent Green Card for them and their entire family through an employment agreement with an American company.
The EB3 program covers skilled workers, professionals and other workers and requires full-time job offers. Simard and Associates has an agreement with the international fast-food chain Pizza-Hut to provide employment opportunities for the other workers category.
Requirements (Other workers)
- Age group between 18 and 55 years old.
- No language and assets requirements.
- In good physical condition and no criminal convictions.
- Junior high school or above diploma.
- No formal investment is required
- The candidates will have to complete at least one year of employment with Pizza-hut.
- Obtain a Labor Certificate (LC) approval from the department of labor.
- File a I-140 petition with the USCIC
- Approval of the I-140 petition
- Submit application for the immigration visa (DS-260) to the National Visa Center (NVC)
- Receive interview notice and request for a medical examination
- Application for the Green Card and employment with Pizza Hut