– Overview and advantages
The Antigua and Barbuda citizenship by investment program offers the possibility of quickly becoming a full citizen of this island-country, granting visa-free access to a multitude of countries including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and the European Schengen Zone.
Commit to making the required investment (see investment section below);
Proof of no criminal record;
Reside in the country a minimum of 35 days within a period of 5 years.
The program offers 3 investment options:
1. The candidate can invest in one of the pre-approved real estate projects in the country. The minimum invested amount must be USD $400,000, and the property must be held for at least 5 years;
2. The candidate has the option to directly invest USD $100,000 to the nation’s National Development Fund; or
3. The candidate can also chose to invest USD 1.5 million
– Application Process
– Preparation of the documentation, and submission of the file;
– Reception of citizenship and eventual passport.