Find out what it takes to be eligible for Canadian immigration and begin your clear path to CanadaContact Us
Montenegro is attracting vast opportunity for growth and development because of its natural beauty and sophistication. In addition, Montenegro’s recent independence and strategic position have also added to its influence in becoming central to some of the most important industries in the world.
To qualify for residency or citizenship, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options, as well as meeting the following criteria:
Government Fund Donation
Applicants must make a contribution of 100,000 euro for a government fund donation.
Real Estate Investment
In addition to the above donation, applicants are required to invest in approved real estate projects in the country. Applicants will have two choices for the investment:
Application fees are based on the number of dependents, country of origin, residence and other retained services, as well as service and legal fees related to the submission of application for the main applicant and qualifying dependents.
1. Have your qualification approved with Simard & Associates.
2. Collect application documents and pay processing fees.
3. The file is received by the program administration. The application is reviewed for the administrative compliance. Due diligence and background verification are performed.
4. Decision in the principle is delivered. In case of approval, applicant is invited to proceed with the contribution and the investment.
5. Travel to Montenegro to submit residence application and have biometrics collected. Citizenship application is submitted during the same trip.
6. Receive naturalization certificate(s) in Montenegro. Apply for and collect passport(s).
If you are interested to learn more about Montenegro’s Citizenship by Investment or have questions regarding the investment immigration processes, do not hesitate to contact our immigration specialists at Simard & Associates.