1. Collection of Your Personal Data
We may collect your personal data when you use or access the website, by your voluntary submission (e.g. you submit information to us using various information submission channels on the Website or send us an email enquiry) or by technical means (e.g. our server may record the identification of your IP address or duration of surfing the Website). We may also collect your personal data through your interaction and correspondence with us
2. Uses of Your Personal Data
The purposes of collecting your personal data are the following:
- To record and monitor your use of the Website;
- To maintain the security of our server and system;
- To provide our services and products to you in accordance with your instructions or as we may otherwise consider appropriate and necessary (this may involve disclosing your personal information to third parties pursuant to the provision of such services and products); and
- To carry out our firm’s direct marketing activities (this may involve contacting you using the contact details you submit to us).
3. Direct Marketing
As mentioned above, we may use your personal data for our firm’s direct marketing activities. If you do not want to receive any marketing information from us or wish us to cease using your data for such purpose, please send us an email stating this to our Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Retention of Your Personal Data
We will keep and retain your personal data no longer than necessary for fulfilling the purposes in paragraph 2 above for which they were collected.
Your personal data will be kept confidential. We will not transfer or disclose your personal data to any third party except for the purposes for which the data are collected, or we have obtained your consent, or required by law, or for the protection of our rights and interests.
6. Access to and Correction of Your Personal Data
You have a right under the Ordinance to request access to your personal data collected and retained by us. If such data are incorrect or inaccurate, you are entitled to correct or update them. Please contact our Office Manager at email@example.com for data access and correction requests.
In order to protect your privacy, we have installed security systems to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access.