Jaffe Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong    +852 2169 0388

Requirements for Maintaining Permanent Resident Status in Canada

Once you become a Canada permanent resident, this status may be maintained indefinitely as long as you continue to meet the basic residency requirement: you must live in Canada for at least two years within a 5-year period.


More Posts

Send Us A Message


Want to Request a Consultation?

Please fill in the inquiry form below and our consultant will get in touch with you!

Request For Consultation EN